Midwest Bus Sales can get you there!
Grant Money is Available to Fund Your All-New Electric Bus Fleet!
Midwest Bus Sales is one of only a few select providers of the revolutionary Thomas Saf-T-Liner® C2 Jouley® Electric School Bus. The C2 Jouley is emissions-free, noise pollution-free and fossil fuel-free, helping you save operating costs, and maybe even the planet. Did you know there are millions of dollars of grant money available to fully fund electrifying your school bus fleet? Contact us today to learn if your district is eligible. We’ll get you started!
Contact Us to See How Much You Qualify For!
Benefits of the Jouley Electric School Bus
- Safety-first construction
- Specialized battery packaging for increased safety
- Zero emissions reduce exposure to harmful emissions
- Quiet operations eliminate driver distractions and increase awareness of what’s going on inside the bus
- Comes standard with Saf-T-Anchor Removable Seat (S.T.A.R.S.) mounting system.
- Full OEM vehicle performance
- Top speed of 65 mph
- Regenerative power mode
- No change to driver behavior required with automated drive cycles
- 226 kWh
INNOVATIVE SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES
- Telematics system provides real-time fleet tracking, management and vehicle diagnostics
- Electronic control software interfaces with critical vehicle systems
- Includes fault detection and related management features
- Optimize battery economy while maintaining performance
REDUCED TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- Electric buses pay for themselves over a lifetime
- Reduced cost of fuel. Electricity has the lowest and most stable operating cost of any fuel
- Less mechanical failure vs. traditional vehicles due to a simpler design
- Lower vehicle maintenance costs, including less frequent brake replacement, no engine oil changes and other savings
- Comprehensive vehicle monitoring via telematics
- Predictive and real-time vehicle diagnostics for fleet managers
- Sales and service team support
- Less maintenance / service procedures required